We are currently looking for Student Ambassadors at your Campus. We are a growing startup looking for passionate students to help us expand further. As a Student Ambassador, you will be working with us to launch and run PocketConfidant at your university, and at the same time bringing your University and peers opportunities to have concrete entrepreneurship and business experiences.
Your job will be to help us be visible and promoted on campus, cultivate relationships with organizations, create partnerships within your school, and help manage a team of interested students. You will grow your skills in Leadership, Marketing, Business Development and Communication.
- Become a leader at your Campus
- Gain valuable experience with a disruptive startup
- Be part of a growing international team (men and women, 7 nationalities)
- Focus on highly ethical product and service development
- Work on your own schedule
You, the ideal candidate:
- You are outgoing and happy to meet new people
- You are comfortable taking the lead
- You want to be creative and put in place new ideas
- You are passionate and want to make your campus a better place
What We’re Building:
PocketConfidant AI is an innovative start-up developing the first virtual coach powered by A.I. Our goal is to be a preventive tool, supporting individuals going through personal, professional or academic transitions, helping them develop the skills they need to enhance their critical thinking and problem-solving skills and become more resilient and self-confidant. PocketConfidant is a tool to open millions of individuals to personal coaching conversations in real-time, which are confidential and self-paced. We do not advise, diagnose or influence. Through language-based technologies, we are enabling people to develop the required skills to become more resilient and proactive in dealing with the many challenges of daily life. Read more on the University’s page.
To find out more, send us a note with a resume to email@example.com with “Student Ambassador” in the email’s subject.
Embrace your potential