- The information that’s required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to share.
Protecting the Privacy of PocketConfidant Users During your use of PocketConfidant.com services, you will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on PocketConfidant.com.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not provide any false personal information on PocketConfidant.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. You will not create more than one personal profile.
Disputes You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or PocketConfidant.com exclusively in a state or federal court located New York. The laws of the State of New York will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on PocketConfidant.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.