January 3rd 2018
We at PocketConfidant AI SAS (hereinafter collectively referred to as “PocketConfidant,” “we,” and “us”) know you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously. Please read the following policy to learn more about how we collect, store, use, and disclose information about you (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) when you interact with or use any of the following websites: www.pocketconfidant.com, support.pocketconfidant.com, or other websites under the *.pocketconfidant.com domain (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Websites”), or any related events, trade shows, sales or marketing, and/or if you use any of our products, virtual coach services through one of the messaging apps (e.g., on Skype) or through your browser at coach.pocketconfidant.com, or applications (including any demo or trial) (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Services”) in any manner.
What information does PocketConfidant collect?
Information you provide to us:
When you use the Websites:
When you use the Services:
Information we automatically collect:
When you use the Websites:
When you use the Services:
- Usage information: We keep track of activity in relation to the types of Services our customers and their users use, the device information, operating system, browser version, and performance metrics related to use of the Services.
- Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
How we use information
We will use the information we collect via our Websites:
- To administer our Website, our events, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, and statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To analyze customers’ use of the Websites for trend monitoring and marketing and advertising purposes;
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to fulfill your request for a demo, provide you with access to one of our whitepapers, or provide you with information you have requested about our Services;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
We may use information we collect from our customers and their users in connection with the Services we provide for a range of reasons, including:
- To set up a user account;
- To provide, operate, and maintain the Services;
- To process and complete transactions and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
- To manage our customers’ use of the Services, respond to inquiries and comments, and provide customer service and support;
- To send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications;
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users. We may also use the information you send to us via the Websites and/or Services to communicate with you via email, and potentially other means, regarding products, services, offers, promotions, and events we think may be of interest to you, or to send you our newsletter, if this is in keeping with your marketing preferences.
Is my Personal Information secure?
- We use Transport Layer Security protocols to encrypt all the data that we transfer from your app or browser to our servers over the Internet.
- Your conversations with the Services are depersonalized before storage.
- We use appropriate technical, organizational, and administrative security measures to protect any Personal Information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Unfortunately, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. You must prevent unauthorized access to your PocketConfidant accounts by limiting access to your computer or device and browser by logging out after you have finished accessing the Services. If you are using the Services (e.g., virtual coach of the Solution) through one of the available app channels (e.g., Slack or Skype) or embedded into a third-party platform, you must ensure that you are preventing unauthorized access to these systems.
Disclosing Personal Information to third parties
We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
How we may disclose information to third parties
We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
- Vendors, consultants, and other service providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our payment-processing providers (e.g., Stripe), website analytics companies (e.g., Google Analytics), product feedback or help-desk software providers (e.g., Zoho Desk), CRM service providers (e.g., HubSpot), email service providers (e.g., Sendgrid), and others.
- Business transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change in company control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of PocketConfidant and others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information necessary to comply with the law or any court order; enforce or apply our agreements with you and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, and/or safety of PocketConfidant, our employees, our users, or others.
- Disclosures for national security or law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
How you may disclose information to third parties
International data transfers
To request this option, contact email@example.com
For any other questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org