AcknowledgmentYou hereby acknowledge and agree that (i) you are solely responsible for your mental and physical well-being during and after the use of our Digital Tools; (ii) we are not a licensed therapist, career guidance counselor, psychologist, doctor or other medical professional, our Offering do not treat mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association, and our Offering are not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment; and (iii) our digital Offering are not intended to be used in lieu of professional advice.You hereby acknowledge that when providing your email to PocketConfidant Site, Offering and Platform, you agree to be contacted by PocketConfidant AI’s team for information sharing purposes.
HyperlinksAny link (including a hyperlink, button or referral device of any kind) used on this website is provided for your use and convenience. The appearance of a link on this website does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or certification by us, nor should the presence of a link in any way be construed as a suggestion that any third party website has any relationship with us. We do not endorse the content on any third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites or third-party advertisements, and do not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. We do not knowingly link to websites that may infringe on valid and existing trademarks, service marks, copyrights or patents. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
User Is Responsible for All Posts and CommunicationsNeither PocketConfidant nor its affiliates are under any obligation to respond to messages posted to this site. If you post any information or material to this website you are responsible for such information or material and the consequences of their posting. If you choose to post material, you agree to do so solely for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws. You expressly agree that we have no responsibility for or control over the information, creations, data or material you may post to this website.We do not and are not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by you or any other person or entity. If notified by one of our Users of any material that is alleged not to conform to the terms of these terms and conditions, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the material. We reserve the right to remove material that is abusive, illegal, disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to edit or delete any material posted on our website, regardless of whether such material violates these standards for content. We have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the screening activities set forth above.We further do not represent, warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of the material posted by others on the website. We also do not endorse any opinions expressed by others on the website. You acknowledge that any reliance on content posted by others on the website, and your use of that content, is at your own risk.
Forbidden Material (harmful language, malicious software, solicitation, spam etc.)All Users expressly agree to not post any material that:
You further expressly agree that you will not:
- Is defamatory, libelous, abusive, or obscene, including, without limitation, material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law;
- Infringes on the copyright or any other proprietary right of a third party;
- Would invade the privacy of any other person;
- Is intended to advertise to or solicit others without our express permission;
- Constitutes charity solicitations, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, or any other harmful program or component; or
- Does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the website.
- After receiving warning, continue to post material which we have advised you not to post;
- Create a false identity or forged e-mail address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message;
- Post, generate or disseminate so-called “spam” or mass-mailings;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the website, or used for purposes of delivering the content (or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to restricted areas of the website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the website, through password mining or any other means; or
- Interfere with another User’s use and enjoyment of the website.
Copyright and TrademarksAll content and materials available on PocketConfidant’s Offering, including but not limited to text, graphics, domain names, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of PocketConfidant, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited. PocketConfidant.com is a copyright protected site. All rights reserved.
Other Legal TermsNothing in this Agreement shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer or employee of the other. Neither party shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other, except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.No amendment to this Agreement will be effective unless made in writing. The paragraph headings herein are solely for the sake of convenience and will not be applied in the interpretation hereof. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or otherwise contrary to law, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, POCKETCONFIDANT.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ContactsFor any question or feedback please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org