Share with friends
Feel free to share this information with your community.
PocketConfidant AI joins CES for the 1st time
With more than 2.6 million net square feet, CES 2018 will be welcoming the world’s biggest companies in addition to hosting more than 800 top hi-tech startups at the Eureka Park Marketplace. In 2017, more than 180,000 industry professionals participated, including about 60 000 from outside the U.S. This year they will convene in Las Vegas again to drive the ever-evolving global technology industry forward.
As a disruptive startup creating a product that changes the Human Capital landscape, it is important for PocketConfidant AI to:
- Talk to customers, consumers, to get feedback, insights and understand how to deliver qualitative coaching experiences with intelligent agents;
- Better understand the market place and the competitive landscape;
- Meet existing and future partners;
- Engage with investors for the next funding round;
- Invite industry experts to give us their observations and learnings about the current social, economic and technological challenges they are working with;
- Exchange ideas with other startups, larger companies and thought leaders;
- Share experiences and insights gained from the entrepreneurial journey.
- Reinforce its presence in the US market and assess opportunities to establish a US subsidiary.
You can meet PocketConfidant AI at Eureka Park, Hall G – Booth #50223 (Floor plan)
PocketConfidant is the first digital confidant available 24/7. For organizations, PocketConfidant is an effective way to help all individuals enhance their thinking and profit from greater awareness and learning opportunities, benefiting their own potential and that of the organization. As a brand-new way to develop Human Capital, PocketConfidant is asking the right question at the right time in a totally neutral and unbiased way. Through the power of self-coaching conversations, the AI does not provide advice but helps people to act on their own goals and perceptions, while developing their self-reflective, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Download the Event Media Kit
Trackback from your site.